Monday, March 24, 2014

Blog: Creativity and New Media

This picture was actually created by my friend. He demonstrated our competitive nature through an activity enjoyed by both, and demonstrated it through a virtual world. He clearly demonstrates his competitive nature through the creativity of substituting of the ball with my head.

Here I created an image in a virtual world that demonstrates the predicament I find myself in often - being late. The juggling of breakfast and coffee while running to my destination is a creative exaggeration of such a predicament.

Lastly, this virtual world picture demonstrates that I find it too early for whatever errand it is I have to complete.

What is important to note here is that a virtual character has already been created to represent me. This unique character will represent me in the virtual world for all situations until I decide to change it.
The usage of the virtual world is quite fun!

1 comment:

  1. I have seen this a lot on Facebook, seems like an interesting way to express how you feel in animated form. I would definitely check this out in the future, the process looks clean and simple. The first one gave me a good laugh, very creative way to express competitiveness.

    ReplyDelete