Monday, March 10, 2014

Blog About Twitter

I have to say, after my initial with Twitter I was utter intrigued to this new concept. In Twitter people around the world can pretty much engage in a conversation through "tweets", which is limited to 140 characters. This sets a very different type of conversation than a blackboard discussion or a class discussion because you are limited to what you say. Therefore, more thought is required into what you input to the conversation to make sure you stay within the limited characters. In a blackboard discussion, or class discussion you have no limits other than time limits. Also, in twitter you can unite with others posting about the same topics through hashtags, which pretty much is the best way to read through the conversation of a certain topic. Today is my first time using Twitter, but it seems it will not be my last!

No comments:

Post a Comment